Sunday, March 18, 2012

For You

For you,

that might still open up this page and that might still wait for a new post...

here, let me tell you my deepest secret that nobody yet knows.

i dont know what to write anymore,

i used to write sad love stories for i was having my heart broken at that time, but no more, time passed by and here i am now doing just fine...

i used to write sweet love stories also for i was once accidentaly in love with an unpredictable person, but then i found out that its just a crush...

i used to write silly love stories because i yes, i admit it met a few persons that officialy just not only open my eyes but also my heart, realized that we all do too deserve our happines and we all do too loveable, including me...

so,
thank you...
thank you...
thank you..
for all those people that once or twice even more that became my inspiration,

and you...yeah i mean you! the one thats might reading this, who knows...u might also were my inspiration, so i truly am thank you too.

kiss, Dieta

No comments: